As an accountant or financial advisor, you may be wondering what the benefits of utilising a specialist SMSF audit practice are.
Well, consider the number and complexity of the funds you manage. How much simpler would it be to work with a practice that has decades of experience and an in-depth knowledge of SMSF compliance?
Audit your Superfund provides high quality SMSF auditing that frees up valuable time for accounting and finance professionals. Our tailored, personalised service and technical expertise is second to none.
Our professional SMSF auditors are comprehensively trained in specialist-only areas of superannuation and know how to provide the best possible service and support to their clients.
Read on to find out more about our services:
What services do Audit your Superfund offer?
Audit your Superfund works closely with our clients to build better SMSF operations. Our service includes:
- Full and comprehensive SMSF audits: We offer a thorough auditing service that includes professional reporting as well as expert assistance in instances when there are compliance breaches. We'll be proactive by raising any potential issues with you throughout the process, and we’ll have conversations along the way, instead of simply contacting you once the job is completed.
- Direct access to hi-tech software: Our specialists are supported by a sophisticated cloud-based system to manage documents, communication and work-flow, which optimises the way we work with our clients. You can be secure in the knowledge that you are collaborating not only with the most qualified people, but that they are using the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art technology to assist them.
- Customised audit process: We adapt our processes to suit each individual client's requirements, which means you won't need to change your existing procedures to work with us. This flexibility means that we complement your model, not the other way around. Many of our clients regularly provide us with feedback that this unique customisation saves a lot of hassle and time enabling them to spend more efforts on their client’s.
- One-on-one advice: Working with us isn't just about business; it's about building and maintaining lasting relationships. That's why we provide each of our clients with a dedicated relationship manager to oversee all work. You'll have access to your relationship manager by personal email, phone and our client portal. They'll work individually with you to provide an SMSF audit service that's different from others on the market; one that treats you as a person. Unlike firms that only provide online SMSF audits conducted by faceless auditors, we regularly communicate with you on the status of your funds.
- Guidance on tax compliance: We offer ongoing advice as to how you can improve your processes, communicating openly with you to suggest ways you can maximise efficiency. As we're also up-to-date with all the latest changes to superannuation legislation, we'll get in touch and let you know of these so that you're fully in the loop. We might be the experts, but we're all about sharing the knowledge - if there's something important you need to know, we will tell you about it.
What makes our SMSF auditing different?
Audit your Superfund's experience, technical ability, personalised service, fair price, dedication to our clients and comprehensiveness are just some of the features that differentiate our SMSF auditing services from other firms.
We maintain a unique point of difference by offering more specialised and personalised auditing than our competitors. Audit your Superfund uses the technology needed to be efficient, but we're also real people who provide great levels of service.
How do we deliver our SMSF audits?
Some audit firms promise incredibly short turnaround times for their audits, but we don't compromise on quality. Instead, we take the necessary time to do a thorough job. On average, we take 6-7 days, ensuring a timely but thorough outcome for our clients.
Occasionally, a breach will need to be reported. In such instances you can trust us to do the right thing. We'll work with you and your clients to minimise any problems or potential penalties through our own technical advice. To do this, we use tools such as the ATO and SMSF Association’s Trustee Education courses recommending trustees undertake an approved course of education prior to issuing our report. Trustees demonstrating that they have educated themselves to avoid future breaches is always helpful when dealing with the ATO.
How much do our SMSF auditing services cost?
We’re rarely beaten on price, and never on quality. Our fees depend on the amount and complexity of the SMSFs you have, so it's best to give us a call to discuss potential costs. We offer a flexible system whereby you can choose from either a flat rate or a tiered fee.
A small number of auditing firms may offer cheaper rates, but you take a risk for yourself and your clients if you’re not convinced that they provide a thorough audit. The risk with paying less is that the service you receive will be rushed and therefore of lower quality. Audit your Superfund offers you and your clients a fair price for the best possible service.
Are you ready to experience the Audit your Superfund difference? Talk to us about outsourcing your SMSF auditing to the professionals.